Lithuanian Transport Safety Administration (LTSA)
|Mr Laurynas Grušas (Civil Aviation Specialist) +370 612 25 864||Detail type: Mobile||+370 612 25 864|
|Ms. Virginija Žegunytė (Head of Civil Aviation Division) +370 610 48 327||Detail type: Mobile||+370 610 48 327|
|Flight Permit Dept firstname.lastname@example.org||Detail type: Emailemail@example.com|
|Mr Laurynas Grušas (Civil Aviation Specialist) Laurynas.firstname.lastname@example.org||Detail type: Email||Laurynas.email@example.com|
|Ms. Virginija Žegunytė (Head of Civil Aviation Division) firstname.lastname@example.org||Detail type: Emailemail@example.com|
|Lithuanian Transport Safety Administration https://ltsa.lrv.lt/en/sector-activities/civil-aviation/flight-permits||Detail type: Website||https://ltsa.lrv.lt/en/sector-activities/civil-aviation/flight-permits|
|Monday 0700 to 1800 Local Time||0700 to 1800 Local Time|
|Tuesday 0700 to 1800 Local Time||0700 to 1800 Local Time|
|Wednesday 0700 to 1800 Local Time||0700 to 1800 Local Time|
|Thursday 0700 to 1800 Local Time||0700 to 1800 Local Time|
|Friday 0700 to 1700 Local Time||0700 to 1700 Local Time|
Landing all flights:
If air carriers wish to apply for flight permits, they should fill in the attached Form C and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Permits are issued by Mr. Laurynas Grušas or Ms. Virginija Žegunytė, the Head of Civil Aviation Division. Working hours are 0700 to 1800 Monday-Thursday and 0700 to 1700 Friday at local times. Unfortunately, they do not have availability to issue flight permits after office hours. For this reason, they ask carriers to submit applications no later than 2 working days prior to the flight.
Commercial: Flight permit is valid 4 hours prior and 48 hours after the indicated departure time for the exact number of flights in the submitted application. Flight permit validity cannot be extended.
Private: The information contained in the flight plan is accepted as adequate advance notification of the arrival of incoming aircraft.
Commercial Operations Non-scheduled Flights Requirements:
- EU carriers do not need flight permits to operate intra-EU flights.
- Overflight Permit: see below info
- Traffic Landing Permit: Air carriers wishing to apply for non-scheduled flight permit need to fill in the Form C and submit it to the Lithuanian Transport Safety Administration no later than 2 working days prior the flight date. The administration must be also informed in advance if flight details change in the submitted application. Air carriers are required to provide the following information together with the application form:
- Certificate of civil aircraft, passenger, baggage and cargo insurance, which complies with rules stated in Regulation (EC) No 785/2004;
- Non-EU carriers must provide additional documents:
- TCO (Third Country Operator) authorization or One-Off Notification issued by EASA
- ACC3 (Air Cargo or Mail Carrier operating into the Union from a Third Country Airport) designation if cargo flight originates from third country airport.
Please send applications with necessary documents to the Lithuanian Transport Safety Administration at email email@example.com. The applications are accepted weekdays between 07:00 and 18:00 (Monday to Thursday) and 07:00 to 16:45 (Friday) Local (excluding public holidays).
- Technical Landing Permit: Flight permits for overflight, ferry, technical / fuel stopovers or ferry maintenance flights are not required for air carriers from ICAO member states, which do not require flight permits for such flights for aircrafts with Lithuanian registration on a reciprocity basis.
Private Operations Requirements:
- Overflight Permit: see below info
- Traffic Landing Permit: No - Flight permits for non-commercial flights into / out of the territory of the - Republic of Lithuania are not required. However, this provision does not apply for foreign state aircrafts.
Technical Landing Permit: No - Flight permits for non-commercial flights into / out of the territory of the Republic of Lithuania are not required. However, this provision does not apply for foreign state aircrafts.
Overflights: No permission required, only file FPL.
Airports in Lithuania
|Vilnius International Airport||VNO||EYVI||Vilnius|
|Kaunas International Airport||KUN||EYKA||Kaunas|
|Kėdainiai Air Base||EYKD||Kėdainiai|
|Palanga International Airport||PLQ||EYPA||Palanga|
|Panevėžys Air Base||PNV||EYPP||Panevėžys|
|Šiauliai International Airport||SQQ||EYSA||Šiauliai|
|Kaunas Gamykla Airfield||EYKG||Kaunas|